EX BLACK STAR CAPTAIN DECLARED HIS PREPARATION FOR THIS UPCOMING FIFA WORD CUP IN QUTAR ๐Ÿ™„

 

Fmr. Black Stars captain, Asamoah Gyan has declared his intentions to be part of Ghana’s team for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar. 


In an interview with BBC’s John Bennett, Gyan admitted he is not fully fit at the moment and is working hard to be in a good shape.


“Anything can happen, it has happened before back in 1994 when Roger Milla came back from retirement to play in the World Cup,” he said.


”But I haven’t retired yet, I haven’t announced my retirement, I have been out for almost two years now due to injuries and my body shutting down.


“I just need to get my body back in shape, so I have started training of course and I’ll see how my body reacts to playing competitive football.


“Talent wise, everything is there already, so I just have to prepare physically and then we’ll see what happens.”

By Oscar Wizzy 

0599487553 

Oscar Agyapong

I am Oscar Agyapong .A Ghanaian Musical Artist,Blogger You tuber, and a Script Writer contact me @0599487553/0593944309 Son of KWAKU DUAH❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post