GHANAIAN BLOGGER OSCAR WIZZY GRANTED HIS FIRST INTERVIEW WHAT HE SAID WILL SHOCK YOU๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜€



OSCAR WIZZY 


 One of the young talented guy Ghanaian should watch out of, Oscar KOFI AGYAPONG Popularly known as OSCAR WIZZY narrate how he Managed to Recorded and produced his own song 

In an interview with GH BASH ENTERTAINMENT, The young Artist was very disappointed to song media personalities and some Entertainment Bloggers, He also said "I manage my own stuffs (Record, Blog, Upload,, Edit, and produce my own songs. Although I'm a blogger but I was expecting some of the Bloggers to Promote me small.


@OSCAR WIZZY THE BLOGGER


HE Also use the platform to promote his new ALBUM TITLED PEARL WIZ ALBUM, The Album consists of 7 powerful songs

(1) MONTIE

(2) KOFI WIZZY

(3) AS3M ABA

(4) Y3 B3 Y3 YIE

(5) GHETTO BOY๐Ÿ‘‚

(6) PEARL

(7) BETRAYER

PLEASE LISTEN TO SOME OF THE SONGS ON HIS ALBUM 


PEARL BY OSCAR WIZZY



PLEASE CONTACT OSCAR WIZZY FOR YOUR PRODUCT PROMOTION, NEED A VERSE ON YOUR SONG,  NEED A SCRIPT WRITER,  NEED A MUSIC PRODUCER @0240314812 AND 0599487553

FOLLOW HIM ON ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS @OSCAR KOFI WIZZY TV 

Oscar Agyapong

I am Oscar Agyapong .A Ghanaian Musical Artist,Blogger You tuber, and a Script Writer contact me @0599487553/0593944309 Son of KWAKU DUAH❤️

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post